The RIC Centre Business Incubator offers world-class research and support services to help fast track innovative businesses to market with a focus towards the convergence of technologies in the advanced manufacturing, clean technologies, and industrial Internet of Things sectors.
The incubator includes five office spaces where selected RIC clients will take up residence and have access to RIC’s Entrepreneur in Residence mentoring services for a period of six months. Based on their specific needs, clients also have a wealth of technology and research facilities available through the XRCC fee-for-service model.
Companies who get the most value from RIC Centre’s Incubator program generally fit the following criteria:
- Are nearly ready to launch their product (MVP, beta or commercial), or have already made sales (depends on industry)
- Can realistically achieve a specific, significant business milestone in the next six months
- Require office space to work from daily
If selected, your company will benefit from:
- Private office space
- Access to meeting rooms (with up to 130 people capacity!)
- Accelerated mentorship model with priority access to Entrepreneurs-in-Residence, and our 20+ volunteer advisors
- First choice at monthly Professional Service Provider Office Hours (IP, legal, marketing, accounting, and government grants)
- Ability to choose topics for our informative bi-weekly Expert Speaker Series seminars speaker seminar series
- Perfect your pitching skills by fast-tracking through our Champion Series of 3 progressive pitch panels
- Exceptional networking opportunities at our private CEO Peer2Peer events
- Targeted feedback from our network of angel and VC group representatives to make your company investable
New businesses built on innovation need help opening doors and making essential connections that will grow their business and accelerate their market expansion. The RIC Centre Incubator offers a dynamic, collaborative environment along with the global credibility of XRCC, to provide low-cost yet, essential business-building services.
Successful applicants are given milestones to keep their business development on track as they progress through RIC’s advanced incubator program. There is a nominal monthly fee for office space and incubator programming. Our sole goal is to help you fast-track your business to market in a six-month time frame!
For more information, please contact:
Communications Officer, RIC Centre
T: 289-373-3050 x 201