Actions and Detail Panel
RLC's 50th Anniversary
Sat, 17 June 2017, 6:00 PM – 11:30 PM EDT
ROSSEAU LAKE COLLEGE IS TURNING 50 AND YOU’RE INVITED TO THE PARTY.
HELP US CELEBRATE!
May 31 2017 cut off date for tickets!
Alumni and students, past and present staff, supporters and community members are all invited to join us for a weekend of reminiscing, celebrating and looking forward.
On Saturday June 17th 2017 Rosseau Lake College invites you to our beautiful lakeside campus in Muskoka for a stunning 50th anniversary Gala filled with decadent cuisine, live entertainment & dancing!
Sponsorships, which include 8 Gala tickets and additional perks,and individual tickets are available. For sponsorship, please visit our website for more details at www.rosseaulakecollege.com/50th-anniversary.
All net proceeds from the event will be used towards enhancing the format and delivery of the Future Forward curriculum at RLC through: redesigning physical space, supporting more ‘out of the classroom’ experiences, and programming faculty development.
Celebrations will be under a lighted Marquee in the center of campus, hosting 500 people for dinner & dancing!
This semi-formal affair includes:
- Freshly prepared hors d’oeurves during reception and gourmet plated sit down dinner with pre-selection of entrée catered by Crossroads - one of Muskoka's finest restaurants
- Open bar with cocktails & dinner wine
- Live entertainment & music by Two for the Show
- Complementary shuttle buses between J.W Marriott The Rosseau in Minett & Rosseau Lake College
- Preferred group rate pricing on a limited number of rooms set aside for attendees at the J.W Marriott. *Please ensure you book early, and notify the hotel that you are part of the RLC Gala to obtain the group rate. You may book directly through a direct link for the group at https://aws.passkey.com/e/16325858
We look forward to celebrating this milestone anniversary with you!
For information about other upcoming events, and alumni photo's please visit us at https://www.rosseaulakecollege.com/50th-anniversary/ and follow us on Facebook