Actions and Detail Panel
Royal City Uke Fest 2017
Sat, 30 September 2017, 8:30 AM – 10:00 PM EDT
A day filled with dynamic workshops, a big group strum, cool vendors, and a fantastic concert from one of the world’s best ukulele players to wrap it up!
Space is limited so don’t miss your chance to participate in the ukulele celebration of the year!
Registration opens at 8:30am and events get underway promptly at 9:30am. Our fabulous vendors will be open as of 8:30am so come out early and check them out!
Three 75-minute workshops throughout the day with your choice of two workshops in each timeslot. Workshop topics will be announced soon and pre-registration for the workshops is not required. You can decide on the day of the festival which ones you’d like to attend!
Lunch and Dinner are on your own so you can get to know Guelph and each other! But don’t worry, we’re going to give you a great map of downtown Guelph with some special restaurants highlighted that are offering discounts for Festival attendees!
Option 1: Full Day Registration
- Your full day registration package includes workshops, mass group strums, and the evening concert featuring James Hill and Anne Janelle
- Does not include food/beverage
- Daytime events/workshops are ages 14+
- $89 early bird (until April 30, 2017 or until sold out)
- $99 regular day registration price after April 30, 2017 until sold out
- No refunds
Option 2: Concert Only
- 7:00pm start, all ages welcome
- $25 (+ Eventbrite ticket service fee)
- General admission seating
- No refunds
Royal City Uke Fest Merchandise (pre-order only)
Want to grab some exclusive Royal City Uke Fest 2017 merch? You can order in advance through our Eventbrite page and your items will be available for pick up at the festival on September 30, 2017. Merch pre-orders are only available online before September 1, 2017.