Actions and Detail Panel
RUNWAY 204 Fashion Night Experience
Fri, 12 May 2017, 7:30 PM – Sat, 13 May 2017, 1:30 AM CDT
Join us for RUNWAY 204 on Friday May 12 in The Gallery at Manitoba Hydro Place as we bring you tons of local iconic style and artistry...in many forms. Think of it as Fashion Week coming to the 204...for one night. (More info, FAQs below)
An elegant melange of fashion, art, music, philanthropy + more, you will experience one of Winnipeg's most memorable events that interactively connects you with the top designers and purveyors of all things local. It will also connect you with the reality/difference of the mental health services we provide and the impact of your support for patients in the Mental Health Unit at Seven Oaks Hospital.
- Fashion shows featuring models who are doctors, nurses & hospital staff & exclusive designers' showcase featuring Panache models
- Runway looks curated by top designers: Lennard Taylor, dEDIGER, Aldo Formal Wear & introducing Illformal
- S/S 17 looks and trends from: Loka, Boutique Anya, EMK Clothing, Style Bar, Oak + Oar
- Craft Beer Lounge featuring Little Brown Jug
- Pop-Ups featuring exclusive Runway 204 looks + other local shops
- Featured musical guest Garrett Neiles, nominee, Entertainers of the Year, Winnipeg Nighlife Awards (Garrett & Nazeem)
- Special Performance by Broms the Poet
- Exclusive after-party in Rudy's following the shows
This event is as impactful as it is impressive. A platform for emerging artists in all areas, Seven Oaks Hospital Foundation is proud to support art and creativity, in all its beautiful forms in our community. Funds raised are donated to mental health programming at Seven Oaks Hospital.
What others say about RUNWAY 204
"High calibre event. Excellent evening." ~ Shelley Ediger, Designer/Owner dEDIGER
"The Fashion..it was REAL fashion. What a great showcase of Winnipeg designers" ~ Maem Slater-Enns, guest
"It really felt like Fashion Week...from start to finish. Everything from the craziness backstage to the urban architecture of the venue to the vibes from the whole show." ~ Style Hunter Fox, Stylist, Blogger, Influencer
"I've NEVER been to a fashion show like this in Winnipeg. Stunnung. I was pleasantly surprised." ~ Event Volunteer
When do doors open? Doors open at 7pm
Where do I enter? You MUST enter via the Graham Ave. doors. The Portage Ave. doors will be CLOSED that evening.
Do I need ID? All ages are welcome to attend the shows in The Gallery. Alcohol can be purchased. The after-party is an 18+ event - ID will be required for entrance.
Dress Code? Yes, there is a dress code...its Fashion Night! Elegant, Chic, Stylish, Fashionable, Trendy BUT...no flip flops, ballcaps, sweats etc). Jackets are recommended for gentlemen. Formal attire (tuxedo, evening gown, etc.) is not necessary. Dress for the after party is "dress to impress."
Is there seating? Yes, there is limited seating avaialble on a 1st come, 1st serve basis.
Can I take photos? Yasssss! Take as many as you want and post to all your socials using #runway204