San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Cape Breton Partnership, in cooperation with Workers’ Compensation Board of Nova Scotia, the Nova Scotia Department of Labour and Advanced Education and the North American Occupational Safety and Health Week, is hosting the upcoming Prevention and Safety in the Workplace conference. The event will be hosted at the Membertou Trade and Convention Centre on Friday, May 10, 2013.
The goals of the Safety Symposium are to:
- Create standards in safety education and best practices that position Cape Breton as the safest and most efficient place to work and do business;
- Present Cape Breton businesses to safety industry professionals;
- Establish a stronger working relationship with Workers’ Compensation Board and provincial health and safety officials;
- Gain insight on current and future training needs and safety planning needs; and,
- Provide an opportunity for industry leaders to network with Cape Breton organizations to explore future programming and partnerships.
Invited are industry experts and provincial representatives from the safety sector in Cape Breton-Mulgrave. The conference will include a panel session to address the topic of safety best practices and the ways in which local companies have succeeded in building a strong safety framework within their organization.
The Hampton Inn and Suites is pleased to offer a special room rate for the nights of May 9 or 10, 2013 in conjunction with the conference. Please quote: "Safety First in Cape Breton" to access the rate of $119.00 per night for a standard double or queen room and $129.00 per night for a king room. Phone 1-902-564-6555 to reserve your room.
Please feel free to contact Sidney Reid by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 902.562.0122 with any questions or to discuss the opportunity further.
When & Where
Cape Breton Partnership
For more information about the Cape Breton Partnership, please visit the website www.capebretonpartnership.com.
Contact the office at: (902) 562-0122.