Actions and Detail Panel
Sakura Days Japan Fair 2017
Sat, 8 Apr 2017, 11:00 AM – Sun, 9 Apr 2017, 5:00 PM PDT
Sakura Days Japan Fair ( #SDJF ) is a family-friendly, two-day Japanese festival showcasing Japanese cultural and performing arts, cuisine and business while celebrating spring and the ephemeral beauty of the cherry blossom. Traditional, modern and fusion Japan. Experience it all.
Special Feature: This year we will be holding a Lantern Parade at 6:30pm from Cherry Stage to Plaza so don't miss out!
Sakura Days Japan Fair will be held on April 8th and 9th, 2017 from 11am to 7pm and 11am to 5pm respectively at the spectacular VanDusen Botanical Garden. 5251 Oak Street, Vancouver, BC http://vandusengarden.org
Avoid the line-ups and save money by buying tickets online. Tickets will also be available in person at VanDusen Botanical Garden Visitor Centre, Admissions Desk during garden hours starting in March.
Early bird ticket pricing ends at 11:30pm PDT April 7, 2017.
Tickets will also be available at the door, but they are more expensive than online tickets and you will have to wait in a longer line-up to enter.
There is a reduced rate for VanDusen Members, but all Member tickets must be purchased in person at VanDusen either before or on the day of the event. Ticket sales at VanDusen start March 15, 2017.
SDJF is presented by the Japan Fair Association of Vancouver ( www.JapanFairVancouver.com ) as part of the Vancouver Cherry Blossom Festival month ( vcbf.ca ) and is hosted by VanDusen Botanical Garden.
Sakura Days Japan Fair is part of a month long festival celebrating spring and the transcendent beauty of the cherry blossom.
- Please make sure to print out your ticket and bring with you to the event or have your ticket available on your mobile device.
- Online ticket holders must enter through the Advance/Online/Member/Media door on the day of the event. Please DO NOT wait in the general ticket purchasing line up.
- Each ticket is good for all day entry to the event on EITHER April 8 OR April 9. If you would like to attend both days, you need to purchase two tickets/person.
- No pets allowed.
- Parking is very limited, please TravelSmart.
- This event is wheelchair accessible.
- Many vendors are cash only. ATM on site.
- This is a rain or shine event. NO REFUNDS.