Actions and Detail Panel
Salesforce Rock Paper Scissors Tournament Fundraiser
Tue, 16 May 2017, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM EDT
Ever wanted to spend $20 for the chance of winning $280 in a game that might just be be pure chance? Now you can.
Salesforce Toronto is hosting it's FIRST EVER Rock Paper Scissors Tournament. It might even be the first ever conducted company-wide. 64 lucky contestants will have the opportunity of a ligthening 1 hour round this Tuesday May 16th 2017 on the seventh floor training room C18. The winner will get $280 cash, YES CASH. The losers will get a beer (hey both are good prizes).
Pizza will be served, of course.
In addition to that audience members will have the opportunity to place their best on the winner to earn half the pool. Money donated goes towards the restoration of Gibraltar point in collaboration with Artscape. A place for artists to collaborate and the artistic community to thrive. Support the local arts and rock out in this blitz 1 hour VTO opportunity.
If you register please bring $20 cash to Natalija Pavic.
If you are not familiar with the basics gameplay of rock paper scissors here's a nifty link: https://www.google.com/
Regarding tournament rules:
- There are 64 spots on the bracket where players will be randomly assigned.
- The room will be divided into 4 corners where 2 players will face off against each other in one game at a time.
- Referees will monitor and manage whether there was any cheating.
- Each game will be a best two out of three.
- Each player will have one shot to win the game.
- If the game is tied at three throws the lightening round will commence where players will only have one shot, winner moves forward.
- Once eliminated that's it you're out, there will be no consolation games.
- Winners move up the bracket.
- There will be 5 rounds.
- At the beginning you may bid $5 on a participant to win half the betting pool.
- No shows may transfer their spot in the bracket to a substitute participant. If the substitute does not show opponent is automatic winner and moves to the next round.