Actions and Detail Panel
Saskatoon Technical Seminar - New Geosynthetics Products and Services
Wed, 10 May 2017, 7:30 AM – 2:00 PM CST
Layfield's SaskatoonTechnical Seminar will be happening on Thursday, May 10th, 2017 in Saskatoon, SK.
- Technical seminar qualifies for Professional Development Hours (PDH)
Saskatoon Seminar Agenda Topics:
- Innovative Geosynthetic products for Civil and Municipal applications
- New Geomembrane Technology: High Temperature Resistant Geomembrane
- Clearflow Water Treatment Systems and Erosion Control Products
- Pond Capping Design and Construction
- High Strength Geotextiles: Soil Reinforcement and Control
- Mechanically Stabilized Earth (MSE) Retaining Wall Theory and Basic Design
We look forward to seeing you at the seminar. (Limited Capacity - Register Early)
To view the full brochure for the Saskatoon Seminar Please Click Here
Please feel free to contact Layfield directly with any questions or special request.
Register on Eventbrite or contact Rohit Sati 1.780.732.5825 firstname.lastname@example.org