San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This conference provides an in-depth study of the appropriate installation and use of specialized building materials, fire safety and review of specialized building techniques as well as responsibilities for compliance.
- Francis Manzella - FM Design
- Christopher Krasowski - Medius Restoration Services
- Margaret Kuzyk - Assoc. of Professional Engineers & Geoscientists of SK
- Lara DeRosier - D-Code Engineering Ltd.
- Avinash Gupta - Gov of NWT - Chief Code Compliance Engineer & Assoc. Fire Marshal
- Each Full Registration includes lunches, banquet and all coffee break beverages/snacks.
- Daily Registration includes lunch and coffee breaks, does not include banquet.
- Receipts will be distributed during registration and conference.
- Online Registration includes a $10 service fee.
For more details, visit www.sboa.sk.ca/index.php/conference
When & Where
Since its inception in 1965, the Saskatchewan Building Officials Association (SBOA) has grown to over 500 members across the province. Our membership includes building officials, fire officials, regulatory bodies, as well as a wide range of people involved in building design, construction and testing.