We would like to cordially invite you to our Fall Harvest dinner party.
Fall in Ontario is something special. The splendour of the changing leaves, the crisp evenings and topping this list (at least in our humble opinion) - the incredible bounty available to us during this harvest season. There are few things we enjoy more then a dinner party with friends, gathering together to enjoy good food and drink always leaves us swooning… so this got us thinking.
Let’s have a dinner party at the brewery. Our entire kitchen team has gotten together as a collective to design a dinner focusing on Fall goodness, overseen by our chef, Monica Nyugen.
Think hearty, think roasty, think warming. Each course will be paired with one of our delicious house-made special release ales and introduced by our head brewer Justin da Silva.
- 5:00pm start time
- 9:00pm start time, looking to attend the 9pm seating? Click here.
The brass tacts:
- this is both vegetarian AND meatetarian friendly
- there are two seatings, 5:00 AND 9:00
- your ticket includes 3 courses, 3 drinks and gratuity
- this dinner will primarily be served family style