Join us for a day of fun! Cheryl Bernard's School of Rocks Camp is designed to introduce the Olympic sport of curling to kids of all ages.
$25 PER CHILD INCLUDES:
- Introduction to curling in a fun, safe environment
- Intro to Curling Movie and popcorn
- Rocks and Rings off ice
- On-ice basics...learn to slide, throw and sweep
- Meet Olympian Cheryl Bernard, photos and Q&A
- On-ice fun and games
- New Holland gift bag
- Curling Camp t-shirt
- Snack will be provided
100% of the registration fee is being donated to Curling Canada's 'For The Love of Curling' charity.
- 9:00AM - 11:00AM - AGES 6-8 (Arrive for check-in at 8:30 AM)
- 11:30AM - 1:30PM - AGES 9-11 (Arrive for check-in at 11:00 AM)
- 2:00PM - 4:00PM - AGES 12-15 (Arrive for check-in at 1:30 PM)
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS NOVEMBER 10, 2016
Parents can stay and watch in our upstairs lounge, hosted by Robertsons Implements. Snacks and refreshments available. We will have a draw for parents for tickets to Ford Men's World in April in Edmonton.
PLEASE NOTE: Camp registrations are non-transferrable and non-refundable.