Guelph Seedy Saturday Vendor Application
Guelph SS is happy to once again be part of Transition Guelph’s Resilience Festival
Saturday March 25th, 2016
St. George’s Church, Mitchell Hall
99 Woolwich St, Guelph, On
We would like to invite exhibitors to participate in our Seedy Saturday event in support of:
- Increasing healthy relationships with nature
- Healthy gardening practices
- Sustainable seed saving initiatives in our community
Exhibitor rental is subject to the conditions outlined below:
Sliding Scale Fees per 6 foot long table/space with 1-2 chairs.
The sliding scale fee for businesses and exhibitors is $35-$50 per table/space.
Sliding scale fee for non-profit groups is $10-$50 per table/space.
You decide how much you can afford to help us promote and run the event.
Exhibitor Set-Up: 9 am -10 am
Open to Public: 10 am to 4 pm
Exhibitor Clean-Up: 4-4:30 pm
- Exhibitors are encouraged to promote seeds which are locally and organically grown.
- Genetically engineered seeds are not to be sold or promoted at this event.
Thank you for applying to participate in Guelph Seedy Saturday. In order to complete your reservation, please pay for your spot(s) so that they can be secured for you. (If you have not yet filled out an application form please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. After your application is approved, you will be re-sent this link to pay for and reserve your spot.)