Actions and Detail Panel
SHARE YOUR BEING (Arkaya Teachers 2nd group + practice)
Fri, 28 October 2016, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM PDT
Two Arkaya Teachers, Christine as well as Ross will be teaching the first two hours of the class and the next hour will be understanding the structure and going into the deeper principles and practice of Arkaya Yoga with Yogacharini Maitreyi.
Create conscious community and connect with like minded people
Christine will be teaching a beautiful and rare set of Chandra Namaskar or moon salutation to heal and rebalance the receptive side of each of us. The Chandra namaskar are a beautiful set of practices to regulate and channelise unresolved emotions and trauma as well as tune into the flow of life.
Ross will be teaching an Arkaya class with focus on partner work and connecting with ones own energy and connecting to anothers energy for mutual support and upliftment in gentle and non-intrusive ways. This will be a dakshina marga tanthric practice. This is unlike any Tantra workshop you have experienced in the west and not focused on sexuality but deeper connections and balancing of shiva and shakthi energies.
Who is this for?
1. For anyone who wants to work with and purify body emotions and mind
2. For those who want to build community and meet others who are on a healthy physical, emotional and mental path
3. Those who want to be part of the Arkaya community and want to understand the tools and principles in applied yoga philosophy that helps move beyond limiting beliefs as well as stagnant emotions
4. Those who want deep relaxation and release of multilayered stress
5. Those who want to experience how prana can heat (or cool) the system to burn out toxins
6. Those who want to teach Arkaya (light , healing, inspiration) Yoga which is an integrated practice
Investment : $30 for 3 hours if registered by the 25th of Oct and $40 after
If you want to be part of the community and cannot afford the fee, then seva options are available
No one will be turned away due to lack of funds
Etrasfers to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604 628 9409