Actions and Detail Panel
Sharleez Fashion Show Gala
Fri, 14 October 2016, 7:00 PM – 11:00 PM EDT
Sharleez Concept is set to kick off it it's first fashion show cocktail event for the year featuring Toronto's most dedicated and hardworking fashion designers and bridal experts and vendors. The theme this year is "Winter in Paris" - by creative designer extraordinaire, DT FLORAL AND DECOR!
The event will be held on Friday October 14, 2016 @ FountainBlu, Exhibition Place - 200 Princes' Blvd, Toronto, ON M6K 3C3.
The designers being showcased at this event are:
Some of the key highlights of this event will include:
- Runway presentations of top Canadian formal wear, bridal and couture designers featuring their 2017 collection
- Networking with vendors in beauty, health, fashion, jewelry, floral and photographic arts
- Live and interactive hair and make-up stations where you can get your beauty questions answered
- MC by Miss World Canada 2010, Denise Garrido
- Food & Drink: Complimentary Appetizers by Chef Ramanaa, Sparkling wine tower by Willow Springs Winery & Gourmet tea station by Tea Squared
- Cash bar available
- Entertainment by singing sensations Shayne Stolz and Linda Luztono!
- Exciting Door Prizes that you don't want to miss!
Entry Fee: $35 in advance
$45 at the door
Upscale Dress Code is strictly enforced
You are welcome to invite and forward this announcement to everyone in your network
Net proceeds to benefit the Sharleez Foundation. The principle of the Sharleez Foundation is to help women and children in need. Some of the initiatives that the foundation supports include: CIBC walk/run for breast cancer and the silent auction for the Breast Cancer Foundation. The proceeds of the Gala will go toward supporting people suffering from breast cancer and also to Operation Smile Canada.