The Iranian Canadian Congress is presenting the first annual Simorgh Gala to celebrate the contributions of the Iranian Canadian community to Canada’s multicultural society and recognize the hard work and dedication of our community leaders, the movers, and shakers; those who have passionately worked for many years to enrich the quality of life and culture of the community at large.
Join us in an unforgettable night, for the first Simorgh Gala, to celebrate our community’s achievements together and thank those who have dedicated their lives to the betterment of our community.
For details about the event, the motive behind it, the venue, food and entertainment please visit: http://www.iccongress.ca/simorghgala2016
• $150 per person (includes open bar, artisan hor d'oeuvres, and a superb 3- course dinner).
Guests will enjoy a delectable dinner while enjoying the celebration of the Simorgh Award recipients, notable presenters as well as featuring performances from some of the very best entertainers and musicians in our community. Several dignitaries from the three levels of government (federal, provincial and municipal) and from different Canadian political parties will be present at this gala.
List of honorary guests, dignitaries and Simorgh Award recipients will be announced soon.
• Reception: Cocktail & hor d'oeuvres 6:30 – 8PM
• Formal program starts at 8PM sharp
• Dinner is served at 8:30
• Live performance 9:30 -10:30PM
• DJ and dancing 10:30 -1 AM
• A variety of hor d'oeuvres will be served during the reception
• One of Toronto’s premier catering companies will serve our guests a delightful 3-course meal.
• Open bar will be available during the night.
• Formal dress code in effect.
• Limited sponsorship opportunities are available.
• Age limit: no children under age of 12
• Each table fits 8 people.
• Only tickets purchased together are guaranteed seats on the same table (max 8 per table).
For more information about the event and/or sponsorship opportunities please contact us:
The proceeds of the event will support ICC's initiatives to advance the interests of the Iranian Canadian community.