Actions and Detail Panel
SisterTalk: A Celebration of Sisterhood - Can Women Really Get Along?
Sun, 16 October 2016, 1:00 PM – 6:00 PM EDT
We're excited to bring you the 3rd Annual SisterTalk: A Celebration of Sisterhood event where women come together to celebrate who we are, our accomplishments, the wisdom in our lived experiences through "Elephant Stories" and the community of sisterhood!
Friendship between women are full of love, support, encouragement & forgiveness, but not all female friendships have this. Join us on Sunday Oct 16th for a powerful discussion on how we women can support each other better & more!
"Our deepest source of wisdom lives inside our stories." ~ Brene Brown
Can Women Really Get Along? rebuilding the sisterhood through healing, connection & community.
What To Expect:
We will explore the love, betrayal, scars and joys of female friendship & the impact of these & more on the community of sisterhood. Through our connected networking experience, authentic, "naked” table discussion led by inspiring Table Mentors, we will explore why some friendships end, our ability to cultivate and maintain friendships with other women and the impact of failed relationships on the sisterhood and the communities we serve. Most importantly we will share tips, tools and solutions on how we can heal, rebuild the sisterhood, our connection to ourselves & each other and the community of sisterhood.
Meet Your Table Mentors:
Based on your active particiaption, you will get/take away:
- A deeper connection to your authentic self
- Soul-FULL connections with other women
- Conversations that matter in an intimate setting led by experienced Table Mentors
- Tools to continue working on your friendship story & how to be a better friend
- Our signature ebook: A Successful Women's Guide To Creating A Life She Loves: The Friendship Edition
- Access to empowered mentors who will share their friendship story and faciliate a conversation that really matters on the topic
- Laughter, fun, "aha" moments, shifts in perspective, plus new tools to add to your life box
- Acesss to a new community - empowered women who are only interested in seeing you rise
- Access to powerful tools designed to transform your life: e.g the Betrayal Box & the Friendship Tree
- Door prizes, photo booth, plus a few surprises:)
The 3rd Annual SisterTalk Event proceeds, education & awareness is for Global Goal 5 which is to: Achieve gender equality & empower all women & girls. Through The Beauty Bank Club & the inVisible Minority Report we aim to empower women to realize their full potential by providing the forum, tools & community to help them achieve their goals.
- Ensure women’s full and effective participation and equal opportunities for leadership at all levels of decisionmaking in political, economic and public life.
- Enhance the use of enabling technology, in particular information and communications technology, to promote the empowerment of women
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By purchasing a ticket you acknowledge your participation in any video and photography that will be taken during the event along which may be shared during the event and post event online through various communication meduims.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
This ultra-chic hotel in a glass-fronted building is located downtown Toronto, 550 Wellington St W, Toronto, ON M5V 2V4
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
No tickets are non transferrable.
What is the refund policy?
All sales are non-refundable.