There’s a lot of information out there on Pinterest for bloggers. Sure, you can do a simple search on it, but it’s so hard to narrow down what actually works. The thing is, when something really works, bloggers tend to keep it under lock and key. Not for us. We’re spilling all of our secrets. We’ll be giving you an inside look at our own accounts, pageviews, and scheduler to show you exactly what we’re doing to get the results we are getting. (Spoiler alert: It’s not just pinning to group boards frequently.) We’ll give you the foundation to build a great account and then the tools you need to make your amazing blog content soar.
- How set up your account and boards for maximum exposure
- The anatomy of a perfect pin
- The best photo and graphic design practices for Pinterest
- How to brand your pins to your blog
- How to get your pins to show up in search results
- How to resurrect old content and bring it to life on Pinterest
- powerful keywords on Pinterest
- Pinterest myths debunked
- How to master Pinterest’s smart feed
- How to strategically hand pin
- how to find and pin engaging content
- How to best utilize group boards
- How to schedule more pins in less time
What to bring:
Due to the limited number of tickets available, refunds will not be provided.