Does your organization need high performance teams working together to achieve your mission? Learn to lead your team to work together to innovate, create solutions and solve challenges together.
As a participant you will:
- Understanding the impact of a HPT
- Identifying the components of a HPT
- Identifying the actions/behaviours of a HPT
- Identifying the role of a leader in a HPT
- Determining when a HPT is required and when a working group is appropriate
- Individuals who are leading a team of people
- Date: February 16, 2017
- Time: 9:00am – 12:00pm
- Facilitator: Jeff D’Silva
- Location: Propellus Boardroom, Floor 11, Kahanoff Centre, 105 - 12 Avenue SE
- Pricing: Member $50.00 Non-Member $100.00
- Refreshments and light snacks will be provided
Workshop Registration and Cancellation Policies:
There is a maximum of two registrants per organization. If you have more than two colleagues interested in registering for the workshop, consider signing up for a facilitated learning session! Contact Lori DeLuca at (403) 231-1439 or email@example.com with inquiries.
To cancel your registration, please notify a Propellus staff member at (403) 265-5633 or firstname.lastname@example.org 24 hours in advance of the workshop, in which a full refund can be given at that time. Last minute cancellations and no shows will have the option to transfer their registration to another workshop within the same year, otherwise no refund will be given.