Actions and Detail Panel
Smovey Canada Coach Certification
Sun, 18 December 2016, 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM EST
What is the Smovey?
- Smovey Vibroswing-System is health in your hands!
- Smovey is for fitness, therapy and health.
- An all-in-one sports equipment product, the Smovey can be used by anyone, of any ability.
How does it work?
- This unique swinging-ring system consists of a spiraled tube, four steels balls, and a grip with cushioning elements.
- Swinging the Smovey forward, followed by an immediate countermovement, the steel balls roll to create a pulsating vibration in the palms of the user’s hands.
- This dynamic fitness product provides a full body workout that gets you fit while stabilizing your back and spine.
- It may look like a child’s toy – but the Smovey Vibroswing-System is far more complex than it appears with 8 features in 1:
Smovey TCM: On the inside of the palm and on the back of the hand are reflex zones for almost all the organs and glands of the body. Smovey stimulates these reflex zones through subtle vibrations and has a very positive effect on these organs and glands.
Smovey BALANCE: Through specifically-targeted balance exercises, you can refine the connection throughout your musculature and conquer sudden movements in your daily life, which helps to prevent falls and injury!
Smovey BRAIN: Our brain is divided in two halves. The right half controls feelings and fantasies. The left half handles critical and analytical thinking and speech and communication. Smovey activates and coordinates both halves through bilateral movement and development.
Smovey AQUA: This new form of aqua training is fun for all ages and improves endurance, strength, and flexibility, relaxes the spine, joints, ligaments, and tendons.
Smovey VIBRATION: Due to the construction of the Smovey, the rings produce a frequency of roughly 60 Hz. This is the same frequency that occurs naturally in humans.
Smovey WEIGHT: The weight of one Smovey unit is, at rest, about one pound. The dynamic movements created through swinging generate a centrifugal force which increases the weight up to around 10 pounds.
Smovey OUTDOOR: It is wonderful to train outdoors, and Smovey's green colour goes perfectly with training in nature. The colour green also has a positive effect on us as organisms.
Smovey INDOOR: Whether during the winter or due to inclement weather, at home or at the gym, Smovey's multi-functionality makes it the perfect fitness tool for an indoor workout as well.
- The Smovey was developed by Johann Salzwimer, a tennis instructor from Austria who fell ill with Parkinson’s disease.
- He designed the first Smovey from his tennis racket, garden hose, and steel balls to improve his hand dexterity and neuromuscular system.
- He is now fit, playing tennis and other sports, and living an unexpected normal life!
- To ensure the best quality for public use, Johann’s original Smovey prototype is hand-made in Austria by members of “People for People” – an organization that employs persons who have had difficulty finding work due to mild disabilities.
How Will My Clients Benefit?
- Accelerates metabolism, strengthens the cardiovascular system, and encourages weight loss
- Detoxifies by massaging and relieving the lymphatic system
- Improves the immune system and the work of the thymus gland
- May reduce symptoms related to neurological disorders such as Parkinson's and Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- The Smovey can be used standing or seated, indoors or outdoors, or in a pool
- Your clients will feel like a kid again! It is nearly impossible for your clients not to smile while using the Smovey J
How Will I Benefit as a Practitioner?
- Add variety to your clients’ workouts by using the Smovey as a warm-up, full program, or as a group class
- Get take-away programs including advanced cardio workouts for weekend warriors and balance programs for seniors
- This light-weight tool is easy to carry for mobile trainers
- Provide your clients with a cardio training option that can be made low-impact and easy on joints
- Become one of the first Canadian Health Care Practitioners to use the Smovey which has been hugely successful in Europe for over a decade!
- Content, Theory, History
- Health Benefits of Smovey Vibroswing-System
- Equipment Information
- Introduction, Basic Moves, Seated Positions
- Typical Mistakes and Considerations for Special Populations
- Instruction Techniques
- Advanced Balance, Coordination and Interval Training
- Smovey Deep Relaxation-Passive Treatment (lying position)
- Marketing Smovey Vibroswing-System- How to Get Started
- Smovey Business Model
- Practical Test (Small Group Demos)
- 8 hour instruction in theory and practice
- Printed Workshop Materials
- Certification (dependent upon passing Instructor Certification Exam)
- Exclusive, discounted pricing for the Smovey Vibroswing-System (dependent upon passing Instructor Certification Exam)
- Ability to present the Smovey Vibroswing-System with clients of all ages and abilities the very next day
- Smovey Vibroswing-System will be available for your use
- Packed lunch, Sport Shoes, Outdoor Clothing, and Sunscreen if applicable
- Smovey Coach Certification Course - Sunday December 18th at Fusion Health Studio, Toronto, 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Regular Price - 395 + tax
- Early Bird Rate – 295 + tax
- Fusion Staff Rate (6 spots available) – 195 + tax
- Registration closes Sunday December 11th
- Participants are encouraged to bring a packed lunch for best use of time
Come join us for this training session and start to Swing, Move and Smile with the Smovey Vibroswing-System!
- 3 x World Champion and Olympic Rower, and Personal Trainer for over 25 years
- Award-winning presenter, and Personal Trainer since 2008
It is highly recommended that you bring a packed lunch due to time constraints.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Charlene Carroll – email@example.com I 647-890-2348
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes. Please inform Charlene as soon as possible.
What methods of payment do you accept?
Visa, Mastercard, American Express
Can I update my registration information?
Yes, simply update it on this site.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
What is the refund policy?
There are NO REFUNDS. Under special circumstances a 1 time transfer will be granted to be used at another course date within 1 year of the course date at a similar or nearby location. No transfers are granted within 2 weeks prior to course.
Do you offer any discounts?
Smovey Canada is pleased to offer a limited number of early bird and 50% off discount rates to the first 6 Fusion Staff members who register.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
Yes, that's no problem at all. Just let Charlene know as soon as possible.
Sunday, 18 December 2016 from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Fusion Health Studio, 1223 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON M4T 1W4