Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Get ready for the 5th annual Social Media Camp, Canada's largest Social Media event!
This year's theme is "Celebrating Innovation" - and that's what we'll be doing as the brightest minds in Social Media gather in Victoria, British Columbia, for this annual 3-day event.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Tod Maffin
- Julien Smith (New York Times Bestselling Author)
- Steve Dotto
- Viveka Von Rosen (LinkedIn Expert)
- Amber Osborne
- Dale Stephens (Author of UnCollege)
- Joel Marans
- Gary Mason (Globe and Mail)
- Melonie Dodaro
- Joe Wozny (Author, The Digital Dollar)
- Lisa Larter
- Mike Gingerich (Founder, TabSite)
- April Dunford
- Darren Laur
- Alex Glassey (CEO, StratPad.com)
- Janice Mansfield
- Sue Zimmerman (Instagram Gal)
- Erinne Paisley (Reynolds High SChool)
- Miguel Strother
- Blair Enns (Author, The Win Without Pitching Manifesto)
How do you use social media today, and how will you use it in the future? Find out at Social Media Camp 2014!
When & Where
Social Media Camp
Social Media Camp is Canada's largest annual social media event, held annually in Victoria, British Columbia since 2010.