Ready to learn or improve your social media skills? This workshop series is for you, featuring 6 hours of training, including:
- Social Media 101 by Paul Holmes - Learning the tools and strategies for success, and learn about what's on the horizon and how this might affect your business. Topics include Facebook, Twitter, WordPress, LinkedIn, Flickr, YouTube, Foursquare and Google+.
- Social Media Strategy by Chris Burdge - How to use Facebook to grow your business, including setting up an effective business page, custom tabs and how to run a successful Facebook contest.
- Maximizing Twitter by Kazia Mullin - Twitter is an excellent tool for expanding your network. Learn strategies to find and connect with people, and effectively promote your business.
- Maximizing Facebook by Chris Burdge - How to use Facebook to grow your business, including setting up an effective business page, custom tabs and how to run a successful Facebook contest.
- Working Lunch: this is optional but a great opportunity to meet with session leaders in a small group. Use this time to get first hand feedback on your social media strategy or get direct answers to your social media questions.
When & Where
Social Media Camp
Social Media Camp is Canada's largest annual social media event, held annually in Victoria, British Columbia since 2010.