San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Grab your phone and let's go! It’s time for Social Media Day NS 2014 in Sydney.
The Nova Scotia Community Access Program (NSC@P) is excited to join Mashable and friends WORLDWIDE in the celebration of Social Media Day 2014.
The Social Media Day NS Instagram scavenger hunt will kick off on Monday, June 30 at 2 pm at the Joan Harriss Cruise Pavilion.
Here's how it works:
1. Between now and June 30, locals are invited to put together a team of two, pick a name and register (Must be 16+). Registration is free. Email email@example.com to register.
2. On Monday, June 30 between 1 pm and 2 pm, teams will check-in at Joan Harriss Cruise Pavilion. The race will begin at 2 pm sharp!
3. Teams will be given a set of clues leading them to complete challenges around downtown Sydney. At each check-in, teams are required to snap a photo using Instagram. Each post must include the hashtag #SMDayNS, @NSCAP, and hashtag location of each stop.
4. Teams need to cross the finish line at the Joan Harriss Cruise Pavilion no later than 4 pm to qualify for the first place, and second place.
5. During the scavenger hunt, the judges will be tracking the teams’ progress.
6. Winning is simple. The first team to cross the finish line and successfully complete the most tasks will claim a prize. The first place team will receive a grand prize courtesy of NSC@P. The second place team will receive supplemental prizes courtesy of businesses in downtown Sydney.
7. All teams must cross the finish line at 4 pm. Winners will be determined by the teams who cross the finish line first and successfully complete the most tasks. In the event of a tie, winners will be selected by random drawing.
8. The party will continue at Flavor on the Water from 6-8pm for a "Tweet-Up" (must be 19+).
Event sponsors include Governors Pub & Eatery & Downtown Nutrition.
Ready. Set. Go! Grab your friends, your phone & register for #SMDayNS 2014, and may the best team win!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register
When & Where
Nova Scotia Community Access Program (NSCAP)
The Nova Scotia Community Access Program (NSCAP) advances communities’ economic, social and cultural priorities through technology and innovation, building a strong, sharing, cooperative, competitive province.