San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Two hour workshop in Toronto to help you measure your social media and what it's doing for your organization. Move beyond measuring reach, shares and 'likes' and see exactly how much social media is contributing to your bottom line - whether your organization is for-profit or non-profit.
During the two hour workshop we will cover:
- A brief introduction to Google Analytics, HootSuite and other effective tools for measuring the impact of your social media efforts
- Specific techniques and tools to adopt for better social media measurement
- A framework for measuring the effectiveness of your social media: "What's working and what's not with our social media?"
- Measuring the contribution of social media to your content, email and search engine marketing
- Next steps and worksheets to get better at measuring the impact of your social media marketing
This workshop is most useful for people who are using social media to gain followers and (eventually) send them to a website to learn more, donate or purchase something. It is helpful if you already use Google Analytics, Hootsuite or other tools for measuring your impact, but not essential. We will move beyond measuring simple 'Likes', 'Shares' and retweets to examine and measure what role social media is playing in engaging your audience. For example, we can identify what role social media plays in online donations or ticket sales, alongside your other marketing efforts. Worksheets and checklists are included to help you remember the steps to better social media measurement.
My name is Eric Squair, and I hope you can join me for this workshop. I have worked with many nonprofits including Greenpeace, Make Poverty History and The David Suzuki Foundation, and web analytics have always been at the core of my work. I am offering this workshop to help you answer the age-old question: "Is what we're doing working?".
When & Where
Aquatic Park Sailing Club Grampian Owners
Grampian owners who have their boats at Aquatic Park Sailing Club in Toronto invite you to the 2014 Great Lakes Grampian meetup, Saturday August 9th at the APSC. RSVP and questions to email@example.com