Actions and Detail Panel
South Africa Adventure Get-Away 17-23 April,2017 ( 7 days)_GTA&Man Expediti...
Mon, 3 Apr 2017, 10:00 AM – Sun, 9 Apr 2017, 11:00 AM SAST
Due to popular demand we are creating a mixed trip for couples and singles departing 17 April 2017. Girls Travel Africa is teaming up with Man Expeditions for yet another exclusive South African adventure of a lifetime.
· All attendee's will have their own private accommodations and everyone will come together for the guided activities as outlined below.
· Free time will be available to explore before and after the planned guided activities.
· Ave.Demographic: Male/Female, 23-50 years. A mix of singles and couples. Appropriate for all fitness levels.
See the video links below for highlights of past trips:
Photos can be seen linked here:
Itininary Details below:
Day 1: 17 April 2017
- 1pm Check-in. The rest of the afternoon is free time to explore Cape Town.
Day 2: 18 April 2017
- Table Mountain Guided Hike (Guided by Tony Knight or Nick Stevenson 7am-12pm) - hike off the beaten track where Tony will show you some of Table Mountain's hidden beauty. After the hike enjoy free time in the afternoon to either shop up a storm at the iconic V&A waterfront or chill on Camps Bay or Clifton Beach.
Day 3: 19 April 2017
- Lions Head Sunset Hike (Guided by Tony Knight 4pm-7pm)
Day 4: 20 April 2017
- Private Penguin Sea Kayak 7am-11.30am. - An exclusively guided kayak up the Cape coastline to get up close and personal with the African Penguin in its natural habitat. On route we often encounter dolphins, whales, and seals.
Day 5: 21 April 2017
- Exclusive Great White Shark Cage Dive (Full day) 6.30am-5.30pm. An exclusive private day out cage diving with our partners from National Geographic's Mike Rutzens crew. The cage is on the surface of the water. No scuba diving required.
Day 6: 22 April 2017
- Private Scenic Paraglide (12-3pm) - An exclusive paraglide over Cape Town's legendary scenic landscapes
Day 7: 23 April 2017
- Check out 10am. Overnight Safari Extension - Booked separately for those who are interested.
- After check-out jump on our recommended "Cape Town hop-on-hop-off sightseeing bus tour. This tour offers a diverse selection of must do sight-seeing while you're in Cape Town. You can pick the tour segments that appeal to you the most, or see it all. Explore the history of Cape Town by visiting the many museums or explore the peninsula where you can get off at the Kirstenbosch Gardens/ Constantia Winelands and do some wine tasting, then either onto Hout Bay, or you can extend this into a township tour.