- 9am departure from Johannesburg for our Luxury Safari Lodge which is situated in the World Heritage Waterberg Biosphere and is the perfect place to see some of Africa’s most incredible animals. After lunch, and enjoying some delicious local food, you will join an afternoon safari in search of the Big 5. This evening you can enjoy a tasty dinner and indulge in some star gazing.
- Rise early this morning for a game drive through the reserve; this is big cat territory so make sure you have your camera ready! After the safari we will stop by some natural rock pools on route back to Camp. A great opportunity to take a refreshing dip in rural Africa. After another delicious lunch and enjoying some of Africa's finest local cuisine we will depart on an afternoon safari in search of more wildlife. For an additional charge you can enjoy a Hot Air Balloon Safari if you prefer more of an aerial safari viewing experience. If you're a golfer, you're in for a treat. You can tee off from the highest and longest par three golf hole in the world which is only accessible by helicopter.
- This evening you can enjoy a tasty dinner and then enjoy a traditional African camp fire soaking up the African night sounds.
- If time allows this morning you may join an early morning game drive. After breakfast you will be transferred back to Johannesburg Airport for your flight to Cape Town arriving at 5pm
- The rest of evening is free time.
- Private Scenic Paraglide (12-3pm) - An exclusive paraglide over Cape Town's legendary scenic landscapes
- Exclusive Great White Shark Cage Dive (Full day) 6.30am-5.30pm. A day out cage diving with our partners from National Geographic's Mike Rutzen crew. The cage is on the surface of the water. No scuba diving required.
- Private Wine Tasting Tour: The Cape Winelands, Stellenbosch and Franschhoek: 9am-3pm
- Private Penguin Sea Kayak 7am-11.30am. - An exclusively guided kayak up the cape coastline encountering African Penguins and often dolphins, whales, and seals. Part way through the kayak will pull up to a private beach where you will be able to swim with the African Penguins in their natural habitat or relax on the beach and observe them interacting.
- Table Mountain Guided Hike (Guided by Tony Knight 7am-12pm) - hike off the beaten track where Tony will show you some of Table Mountain's hidden beauty. After the hike enjoy free time in the afternoon to either shop up a storm at the iconic V&A waterfront or chill on Camps Bay or Clifton Beach.
- Check out 10am.
- After check-out jump on our recommended "Cape Town hop-on-hop-off sightseeing bus tour. This tour offers a diverse selection of must do sight-seeing while you're in Cape Town. You can pick the tour segments that appeal to you the most, or see it all. Explore the history of Cape Town by visiting the many museums or explore the peninsula where you can get off at the Kirstenbosch Gardens/ Constantia Winelands and do some wine tasting, then either onto Hout Bay, or you can extend this into a township tour.
- If you booked your package with your flight included, then you will proceed to the airport for departure back to NYC at 5pm today.
- If you wish to extend your travels through Africa, speak to us about our trip extention options to Namibia. Click here to see photos of our lodge
- Arrival back in NYC if you purchased the all-inclusive flight package.