Actions and Detail Panel
South Africa Safari Adventure Get-Away 3-10 April,2017 ( 8 days)_GTA
Mon, 3 Apr 2017, 10:00 AM – Sun, 9 Apr 2017, 11:00 AM SAST
- 9am departure from Johannesburg for our luxury GTA Safari Lodge which is situated in the World Heritage Waterberg Biosphere and is the perfect place to see some of Africa’s most incredible animals. After lunch, and enjoying some delicious local food, we will take you on an afternoon safari in search of the Big 5. This evening you can enjoy a tasty dinner and indulge in some star gazing.
- Rise early this morning for a game drive through the reserve; this is big cat territory so make sure you have your camera ready! After the safari we will stop by some natural rock pools on route back to Camp. A great opportunity to take a refreshing dip. After a few hours resting back at the camp and enjoying some delicious local food for lunch, you will join an afternoon safari in search of more wildlife. For an additional charge you can book a Helicopter flight to take you to the top of the highest mountain in the reserve where a delicious meal will be served to you. There is also a Hot Air Balloon Safari available on request if you prefer more of an aerial safari viewing experience.
- This evening you can enjoy a tasty dinner and then enjoy a traditional African camp fire soaking up the African night sounds.
- If time allows this morning you may join an early morning game drive. After breakfast you will be transferred back to Johannesburg Airport for your flight to Cape Town arriving at 5pm
- The rest of evening is free time.
- Private Scenic Paraglide (12-3pm) - An exclusive paraglide over Cape Town's legendary scenic landscapes
- Private Penguin Sea Kayak 7am-11.30am. - An exclusively guided kayak up the Cape coastline encountering African penguins and often dolphins, whales, and seals.
- Table Mountain Guided Hike (Guided by Tony Knight 7am-12pm) - hike off the beaten track where Tony will show you some of Table Mountain's hidden beauty. After the hike enjoy free time in the afternoon to either shop up a storm at the iconic V&A waterfront or chill on Camps Bay or Clifton Beach.
- Check out 10am.
- After check-out jump on our recommended "Cape Town hop-on-hop-off sightseeing bus tour. This tour offers a diverse selection of must do sight-seeing while you're in Cape Town. You can pick the tour segments that appeal to you the most, or see it all. Explore the history of Cape Town by visiting the many museums or explore the peninsula where you can get off at the Kirstenbosch Gardens/ Constantia Winelands and do some wine tasting, then either onto Hout Bay, or you can extend this into a township tour.
- If you booked your package with your flight included, then you will proceed to the airport for departure back to NYC at 5pm today.
- Arrival back in NYC if you purchased the all-inclusive flight package.