- Want more passive income?
- Increase your cashflow?
- Network with like-minded individuals?
- Want to be in business for yourself?
Please join us to play Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad Cash Flow Game on:
Thursday, October 20, 2016 at Fast Track Group Office 10 Carleton Dr, St Albert
6:30pm Registration & Networking
6:45pm Game starts
Special Guest: Trina Maduro
Business Woman, Investor, Entrepreneur. Trina White-Maduro is an UnFranchise business owner, an investor in precious metals, and an active supporter of community and faith-based organizations. Trina grew up in the midst of violence, drugs, and gangs on the south side of Chicago. She was raised in a single-parent home with 14 other siblings. Trina excelled in academics and athletics earning a Master’s Degree in Social Work and in sports. She initially viewed professional basketball as her destiny and vehicle to success. She later chose to pursue a career in social work and ministry through non-profit organizations and churches for 28 years. Today she is a social entrepreneur who understands how to use resources to create opportunities and better the lives of those she serves.
Cash Flow Game Play the game that will teach you even more about the foundations of wealth in a risk-free environment.
Cashflow 101 teaches participants investment fundamentals, including how to take control of personal finances, the importance of building businesses that incorporate proper cash flow management, and how to invest in real estate and other businesses.
- Have fun playing the game & learn these important lessons:
- How the CASHFLOW® Quadrants explain the financial opportunities for Canadians.
- Learn the fundamentals of how to buy real estate.
- How to raise your financial I.Q. quickly and easily.
- Why personal associations are critical to your financial freedom.
- How to create a Rich Financial Plan for positive results.
After playing the game there will be a short presentation on how everyone can turn their eveyday spending into earning with Shop.com!
Feel free to bring a friend!
Please RSVP with Eventbrite or by contacting: