Actions and Detail Panel
Thu, 22 December 2016, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM EST
Join us on December 15, 2016 at 6:00 learn if your company could benefit from SR&ED and OIDMTC. We will show you how to use SR&ED and digital media tax credits to fund your IT/Mobile app development/R&D activities.
Agenda: 6:00 – 7:00 presentation followed by Q&A and networking
Open only to: C level executives of IT, mobile app companies (25 spots avialable)
Did you know?
• The Scientific Research and Experimental Development (SR&ED) Program is a federal tax incentive program designed to encourage Canadian businesses to conduct research and development (R&D) in Canada.
• The program pays out over $3.5 billion in tax incentives yearly to over 25,000 Canadian businesses that achieve “technological advancement”.
• This tax incentive lets you claim eligible R&D expenditures and receive a cash refund of up to 66% of those expenses, even if your company does not have any income.
Don't miss out! Register now!!
Come learn from SR&ED and OIDMTC tax experts:
• how can this program help you and if you qualify for this program,
• which of your expenditures can be refunded in full or in part,
• how you can calculate your SR&ED expenditures and how much you can get from the government
• how and when you should file your claim,
• how your claim is processed,
• And much more!
Vijay Kalra, CA, CPA
CEO and Founder of SFC
Vijay possesses over 30 years of experience in public accounting and has been a practicing CA in Canada since 1991. He is an accomplished tax and business consultant, maintaining a diverse client portfolio spanning many industries with turnovers from start-ups to $500M.
Vijay has extensive knowledge of SR&ED program, management and internal audits, forensic accounting, offshore tax planning and relocating technology companies to Canada.