Actions and Detail Panel
St. Paul: Industrial Hemp and Flax - A Growing Northern Alberta Opportunity...
Thu, 30 March 2017, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM MDT
The NADC and project partners are pleased to present the upcoming “Industrial Hemp and Flax – A growing northern Alberta opportunity” Seminar.
Plan to attend our one-day seminar to learn about the current and future emerging industry opportunities, engage in discussion, and grow your contacts and network!
You will learn about:
- Northern Alberta flax/hemp research
- Potential market access and supply chain
- Resources and supports
- Industry technology and innovation
- Investment considerations…and more!
- InnoTech Alberta (formerly Alberta Innovates Technology Futures)
- Alberta Agriculture and Forestry
- Northern Alberta Regional Economic Development Alliances
- Conseil de développement économique de l'Alberta (CDEA)
- Business industry representatives
Registration / Refreshments: 8:00 – 8:30 am
(Lunch provided at no cost)
An accommodation block has been set up at:
Canalta Hotel - St. Paul
5008 43 St, St. Paul, AB
Phone: (780) 645-5581
Room block name: "Industrial Hemp and Flax" closes on March 3, 2017