By developing a solid program design, your program will have the best possible chance of achieving its objectives and improving quality of life for your clients. Whether you are looking to improve an existing program or to create a new one, this workshop will guide you through the six phases of program design, ensuring that your program is built on sound research and best practice.
As a participant you will:
- Recognize and analyze the phases of program design
- Apply the phases of program design to a new or existing program
- Practice creating a logic model and program theory
- Build indicators of success for you program for evaluation purposes
- Beginners to Intermediate with little or no experience designing programs
- Individuals assigned with designing new or modifying existing programs
- Individuals who wish to take the “Proof is in the Pudding: Evaluation Basics” workshop
- Date: February 9, 2017
- Time: 9:00am – 12:00pm
- Facilitator: Andrea Young
- Location: Propellus Boardroom, Floor 11, Kahanoff Centre, 1170 105 - 12 Avenue SE
- Pricing: Member $50.00 Non-Member $100.00
- Refreshments and light snacks will be provided
Workshop Registration and Cancellation Policies:
There is a maximum of two registrants per organization. If you have more than two colleagues interested in registering for the workshop, consider signing up for a facilitated learning session! Contact Lori DeLuca at (403) 231-1439 or email@example.com with inquiries.
To cancel your registration, please notify a Propellus staff member at (403) 265-5633 or firstname.lastname@example.org 24 hours in advance of the workshop, in which a full refund can be given at that time. Last minute cancellations and no shows will have the option to transfer their registration to another workshop within the same year, otherwise no refund will be given.