For more information on the Startup Lessons Learned conference, please visit http://www.sllconf.com
Welcome to the signup page for the Sibiu Startup Lessons Learned simulcast. We'll all be getting together to watch the Startup Lesson Learned conference at ITNT HQ, Costache Negri, nr.9, Sibiu, 550402, Romania starting at 19:00.
Please register here so we know how many people to expect. Note: your name, company and email address will be provided to the conference organizers (Eric Ries). We won't send you any spam or share your information with others.
ITNT is the official host of the 2011 Startup Lessons Learned Simulcast in Sibiu and we're thrilled to co-host the 2011 simulcast! The ITNT office (http://www.itnt.ro/) will be opened during the conference (from 19:00 in the evening until 3:00 AM in the morning). The access is permited only to registered participants. The tickets are free, food and drinks are on the house. For more info you can contact Lucian Todea (@luciantodea) +40 723 875 777.
Startup Lessons Learned 2011 is the sequel to last year's inaugural event, which brought together nearly 400 entrepreneurs and executives interested in building and supporting lean startups. The goal for this event is to give practitioners and students of the lean startup methodology the opportunity to hear insights from leaders in embracing and deploying the core principles of the lean startup methodology. The day-long event will feature a mix of panels and talks focused on the key challenges and issues that technical and market-facing people at startups need to understand in order to succeed in building successful lean startups.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Eric Ries, The Lean Startup (@ericries)
- Brad Smith, President and CEO, Intuit (@IntuitInc)
- Mitch Kapor (@mkapor)
- Steve Blank (@sgblank)
- Suneel Gupta, VP Product, Groupon (@guptathink)
- Drew Houston, Co-Founder and CEO, Dropbox (@drewhouston)
- Clara Shih, Founder and CEO, Hearsay Social (@clarashih)
- Janice Fraser, Lean User Experience Residency (@clevergirl)
- Manuel Rosso, Founder, Food on the Table (@manuelrosso)
- Dave Binetti, Founder and CEO, Votizen (@dbinetti)
- Pascal-Louis Perez, VP Engineering and CTO, Wealthfront (@pascallouis)
- Tim McCoy, Dir, Integrated Product Development, Cooper (@seriouslynow)
- Jeff Gothelf, Dir of User Experience, TheLadders.com (@jboogie)
- Josh Seiden, Program Dir, LUXr NYC (@jseiden)
- Zach Larson, Entrepreneur/Former CPO, SideReel (@zachlarson)
When & Where
ITNT is an online publisher and provider of digital content. ITNT creates interactive online experiences by combining the needs of users and the passion of its own editors and developers.
If you like this event, co-hosted by ITNT, we would like to invite you to the next event, Sibiu How To Web Community Event 2011, co-organized by us, on 4th June 2011 at Hotel Golden Tulip Ana Tower, in Sibiu. More info about the next event on sibiu.how-to-web.net