About the Workshop Series
In this workshop series, we introduce various types of regression models and how they are implemented in R. We will cover linear regression, ANOVA, ANCOVA and mixed effects models for continuous response data, logistic regression binary response data, and Poisson and Negative Binomial regression for count response data.
You will learn:
- the assumptions behind the different models,
- how to interpret the main effects and interaction terms in a model,
- various experimental design concepts that help maximize the power.
In R, you will learn:
- the different functions used to build a statistical model,
- how the formula object is used to specify all the model terms,
- how to use the lsmeans package to answer specific questions.
Workshop 1: Monday, February 6th, 12:00 pm - 2:00pm
Workshop 2: Wednesday, February 8th, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Workshop 3: Thursday, February 9th, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
You can register to the workshop series ($36 plus fees). The fee includes 3 sessions, and 6 hours of instruction. Free for ECOSCOPE trainees (to rsvp contact email@example.com). No refunds.
Set up, Notes and Exercises will be available Feb 1 here
Contact the Instructor
Carolyn Taylor – firstname.lastname@example.org
For more events, take a look at our event calendar