To help the spritely young entrepreneur maintain a positive attitude, even when times get tough.
Relevance to other sessions:
- How to open a sale
- How to close a sale
- How to spark interest
- Routines that you (should) stick to
- Patterns in working days
- What to expect when starting out on your path
- What not to expect
- How to maintain a positive attitude
- Forward-thinking drives & motivations
- Hints and tips on staying focused
- How to reward yourself without feeling guilty
“How to maintain a positive & sales-driven mentality when starting your entrepreneurial journey”
“I’ve never known a successful business not to sell anything”. True, that.
Sales can be hard. Rejection can be hard. There are ways around feeling the lows of hardships and take you to the heights you dream of.
Biography of presenter:
Paul is a highly motivated and focused business owner with a wealth of experience in start up businesses. Paul brings knowledge and experience from strategy, sales, business development, and marketing. A multiple Parliamentary award winner who has continued to press against the flow of peers to pave the path he feels he is destined to take.