To provide a Basic understanding of Petroleum Refining using Spirax Interactive refinery maps and Visual aids explaining the concepts of Separation, Cracking, Reshaping, Combining and Treating
To provide a good understanding of steam and condensate systems to help overcome everyday steam challenges. The course is an Application based course combining theory, practical and discussing possible system solutions. It discuss the advantages of system integration and plug and play solutions. It teaches how to manage steam and condensate systems effectively.
This course is designed using with best practices in mind and takes into consideration how best to improve steam consumption, plant reliability, safety and carbon foot print related to steam systems.
• Introduction to Refinery Plant and Process
• Steam Fundamentals
• Desuperheating Theory and solutions
• Flow Measurement Theory and solutions
• Steam Trapping theory, Application and solutions
• Steam Tracing theory, Application and solutions
• Thermal solutions
• Condensate Management and solutions
• Road Map for Plant Energy Audits
The Steam Center of excellence will be used to demonstrate the practical aspect of the course
WHO WILL BENEFIT:
Design and Plant Engineers, Energy Engineers, Planners, Plant Operations, Maintenance and those that need an appreciation of Steam & Condensate Systems. It will provide the necessary tools and skill sets to address everyday steam challenges