Actions and Detail Panel
Styling Fundamentals by Ladylyn December
Sun, 4 December 2016, 9:00 AM – 11:30 AM EST
In this class, we discuss the secret behind every great hairstyle. To learn the necessary preparations of the hair, and its importance to help you with creating long lasting, beautiful looks.
Stop crossing your fingers and hoping the style will look good, by knowing the exact techniques to acheive perfection.
Some of the topics we cover in this class are:
- curl direction and iron size for different looks
- backcombing and lacing for volume
- products for different hold
- things your clients need to do before you start styling
- tools you can add to your kit for efficiency
- reasons why curls and volume don't stay
What you need to bring:
Nothing! This is a Look and Learn style of class.
You will learn better in this class by engaging with the instructor, and listening to her advise.
Doors will be open 30 mins before class start time.
9am-11:30am on Sunday December 4, 2016.
Feel free to bring something for you to snack on and/or drink.
This class is a great foundation class for all classes.