ART MATERIALS for children’s camps are included in the registration fee.
WHAT TO WEAR? Clothing may get messy from the materials used in the class. T-shirts will be provided as art smocks. Also, closed-toe shoes are mandatory.
WHAT TO BRING? Lunches that are nut free. We appreciate your cooperation!
ALLERGY OR SPECIAL NEEDS? Important - Remember to notify us on your registration form if the student has an allergy, health concern or a learning disability that could impact participation in the class. We want to ensure the best possible experience.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY Refunds are cheques payable to registrants, subject to the following:
1. The AGB reserves the right to cancel or combine classes if minimum enrollment is not met.
2.. If a course is cancelled, registrants will be notified seven (7) business days before the scheduled class date.
3. Requests for refunds must be made in writing to the Education Coordinator: Heather@AGB.life
4. No refunds will be given after the 1st day of camp.
5. Except for courses cancelled by the gallery, all refunds will be subject to a twenty-five dollar administration charge and a pro-rated deduction for classes up to AND including the date of the refund request.
6. Refunds will be issued within six weeks of the cancellation.
7. Save your receipt for tax purposes.
Have a Question?
Contact Heather Borsellino
or 905-632-7796 x307
Save This Event
When & Where
Art Gallery of Burlington
The AGB is an award winning gallery located in the heart of Burlington, Ontario. We stage as many as 12 exhibitions a year and are home to an acclaimed collection of Canadian contemporary ceramics and seven arts and craft guilds.
An interactive and creative space, we provide art education programs and public tours for people of all ages. Spanning over 44,000 square feet, our space boasts eight studios, three galleries, a one of a kind gift shop, an exhibition courtyard and year-round conservatory.