Actions and Detail Panel
Summer's End Cruise!
Sat, 15 Oct 2016, 8:00 PM – Sun, 16 Oct 2016, 1:00 AM EDT
UPDATE: JOIN OVER 2150+ LATIN MUSIC DANCERS GOING OUT TONIGHT! TICKETS ONLINE ARE AVAILABLE UNTIL 5:00PM. AFTER THAT, YOU CAN STILL GET TICKETS AT THE DOOR AT $55.
We are going dancing, AGAIN!
With the blasting Summer heat behind us, the Toronto Spanish Club is teaming with 2 event organizers to bring you a second night of dancing, Toronto skyline views, and mingling for your enjoyment! RSVP before the price goes up!
WHAT TO EXPECT
Last time we had over 400+ people coming out and what a party it was! You can expect a fun, mature crowd with lots of great conversation. :-)
We will be boarding the Enterprise 2000, The harbour's only cruise ship with an indoor atrium and 2 dance floors! You will be able to stand on the upper deck and can look directly through onto the dance floor on the lower deck or dance on the 2nd floor. So we will be able to dance, rain or shine!
Treat yourself and your friends to a fun boat cruise, socialize and dance to Salsa, Merengue, Bachata, Cumbia, Cha Cha, and Kizomba. A mix of club music will be played from time to time for the Latin dance uninitiated.
WHO IS THE DJ? - Frank Bishun
Frank Bishun (DJ for Alley Katz and Marlowe’s) will be spinning for us. Frank is an instructor, choreographer, and performer so he is multi-talented and knows his Latin music.
• 8:00 PM - Begin Boarding (SHARP)
• 9:00 PM - Begin Cruise (SHARP)
• Midnight - Return to Dock
• 12:30 AM - Disembark Ship
Please note the date you are purchasing the ticket. If you send the wrong amount you will not be allowed in until the full balance is provided.
• Sept. 1 - Sept. 15, 2016 - $35.00
• Sept. 16 - Sept. 30, 2016 $40.00
• Oct. 1 - Oct. 14, 2016 - $45.00
• Oct. 15, 2016 - $55.00 (at the boat)
When you RSVP, you will be asked to pay using PayPal or you can pay me directly, cash or credit card, is fine. If you pay through Paypal, Meetup will give you the option to print your ticket and ticket ID for the event. Please print bring your ticket to the event.
If you pay me directly, you will receive an email from me with your purchase information as confirmation.
Dress to impress. However, we still want to keep the vibe casual, more fun that way! Men, polish up your dancing shoes, Ladies, get those heels on. And let’s dance!
• Wood dance floors (great for spinning and those salsa moves you want to try!)
• Parking on the street is free. If drive down, please be aware, if you park inside the marina, it is $20. If you do not want to pay for parking -- I would not -- then please come early so you can find parking and get to the cruise at a leisured pace.
• Cash bar
• Food is a la carte ($6 burger and salad)
Join us at the Toronto Harbour, meet new friends, relax or dance on the open deck with the city as your backdrop, make some great memories.