The Indian Summer Arts Society curates exciting Supper Clubs four times per year. These gatherings are a great way to connect (or reconnect) with a thriving artistic community.
Palestinian favourite, Tamam, hosts the October edition.
Tamam, which means "delicious" in Arabic, has a loyal fan base in Vancouver because of its flavoursome Palestinian food and welcoming atmosphere.
Enjoy a three course sumptuous Palestinian banquet served family style on Tuesday October 25 at 7:00pm.
The Tamam Menu:
- Freshly made lemonade
- Humus and Pita - chickpeas, tahini, garlic, olive oil, sumac
- Mutable and Pita - roasted eggplants, tahini, garlic, olive oil, sumac
- Halloumi and Grilled Eggplant - topped with our special made sauce
- Mujaddara - rice, lentils and caramelized onions
- Roast Lamb Shank
- Slow Baked Chicken
- Malfouf (Stuffed Cabbage Rolls) - fresh green cabbage leaves, stuffed with rice, tomato, garlic, olive oil and lemon
- Okra Stew
- Red Cabbage Salad
- Baklava - House-made baklava with raw pistachio
- Kunafah - Pastry stuffed with cheese, baked and topped with raw pistachio and rose-water honey syrup
Members are also invited to join us at the Indian Summer Annual General Meeting on October 25 at 6pm prior to Supper Club. Members attending the AGM are required to purchase a ticket to Supper Club if they would like to stay for the dinner.