Actions and Detail Panel
Supporting Change - Vital Learning
Tue, 18 April 2017, 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM EDT
Part of the Leadership Essentials Skills series from VitalLearning™, this course provides team leaders with tools to understand how people respond to change and how to best support your team members. Specifically, the participants will learn to:
- Understand the phases of change and what to expect in each phase.
- Identify the common reactions to change and strategies to best handle them.
- Involve team members in the change initiative by promoting their understanding and ownership of the change and its benefits.
- Ensure that you have addressed the team members concerns, questions and reactions to change.
- Use the Supporting Change Skill Points to plan and conduct a meeting with your team members.