Actions and Detail Panel
Sustain X: Creating a sustainable YEG
Fri, 24 March 2017, 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM MDT
Join Sustain X for a Pecha Kucha Night and facilitated networking event entitled “Creating a Sustainable YEG”.
Friday, March 24, 2017 from 6-10pm
At Dinwoodie Lounge, on the 2nd floor of the University of Alberta’s Students’ Union Building, 8900 114 Street NW.
Those without tickets are asked to place themselves on the waiting list. They will be allowed entry. However, seating will be resered for ticketholders. There will be seating for 100 people.
Six speakers will present about how their social innovations are making Edmonton more sustainable. There will be workshops, door prizes, and plenty of opportunities to network among like-minded individuals.
- Alison Ronson of Canada's Parks and Wilderness Society
- Scott Boyce on Sustainability at Edmonton's Valley Zoo
- Damian Collins, Ph.D on Edmonton's Complete Streets
- Meaghan Underhill - Arts on the Ave
- Heather Watson of Localize
- Gabriel Nunes of Enactus University of Alberta
Admission is free, donations will be accepted at the door, and all are welcome to attend. Sandwiches and light snacks will be provided. All attendees must RSVP by 11:59pm on March 23. As this is a licensed event, government issued photo ID is required and will be checked at the door. Hope to see you there!