Small But Mighty is taking you on a training journey; get ready to #sweatacrossthe6ix
Starting September 17th, 2016 Small but Mighty is offering monthly Saturday Morning Sweat Sessions in unique and unconventional locations across #the6ix.
GET READY TO GO ROGUE WITH YOUR TRAINING ROUTINE
In addition to being in a 'unique' and secret location (revealed 1 week before the event) each session will focus on a distinct training method, featuring different equipment/training tools, and even some guest trainers.
LOGISTICS ARE THE LEAST OF YOUR WORRIES
- EVERY session will be 60 minutes in length (leaving you plenty of time for brunch!)
- EVERY session will be near free or Green P parking and/or easily accessible by TTC
- EVERY session will have water provided (and an awesome refuel!)
- EVERY session is open to men and women of all levels and will be capped at 20-25 participants!
WE'RE TAKING THE6IX BY STORM... ARE YOU READY TO JOIN US?
- September 17, 2016 10:30-11:30 am (The Centre for Social Innovation - 192 Spadina Ave): KETTLEBELL CLASS
- This bright and open location right in the heart of the city features exposed brick walls, concrete floors, and plenty of space to get your sweat on... need another clue? Its streetcar central here during rush hour, and you can find a Dark Horse or Golden Arches within a 2 minute walk
- October 1st, 2016 10:30 - 11:30 am
- We know the Scotia Bank Races are coming up in two weeks time, and we kept this in mind when designing this session to avoid interfering with your training plan. Nevertheless, you'll have to wait to get all the amazing class and location details!
- November 5, 2016 10:30-11:30 am
THERE ARE 3 DIFFERENT WAYS TO GET IN ON THE ACTION!
- Day-of Drop-In: $30
- available only if capacity has not been reached prior to the event. Cash or Credit payment only.
- Single Class: Pre-registered: $25 +HST
- 3-month (3 consecutive classes) Pass: $65 + HST*
- *3 month pass holders receive priority spots for all classes.
The Fine Print: Class passes are non-refundable but may be transferred to another party PRIOR to the event at the discretion of Small but Mighty Fitness. 3 month passes must be used for 3 consecutive classes and are also non-refundable; a maximum of one class may be transferred to another participant under extreme circumstances at the discretion of Small but Mighty Fitness. All participants will be required to complete a PAR-Q form as well as a Liability and Photo Release waiver. An email detailing parking and logistics/timing will be sent out to all participants prior to each event.