Join Nick Woolsey and Alien Jon for a week of poi, dance, and adventures, at the amazing TADAH Artist Habitat!
Your awesome experience will include:
- Diving into advanced concepts of poi, with a focus on dance, rhythm, choreography, and lots of moves!
- Enjoying the natural pool and permaculture gardens
- 24hour/day access to the big glass studio with mirrors and wood floors
- Being blown away by the beauty of the surroundings
- Feeling good and healthy by eating yummy organic food
- Excursions to the beach, canyon and river.
- Fire and LED night!
*This is a retreat with maximum 16 participants. Nick and Jon will be leading two two-hour poi classes each day, tailored to the group. There will also be opportunity for private feedback to meet your own specific goals.
Where? TADAH Artist Habitat is a retreat centre and permaculture project dedicated to the flow arts, nestled into the beauitful hills of South Turkey, near the Mediteranean Sea.
Dates? October 27th to November 3rd, 2016 (arrival day on the 27th, with the first class on the morning of Oct 27)
Cost: Until Sept 1 the Early-bird price is 795EUR, which includes all the lessons, accommodation, food, and transport to and from the Antalya airport. After Sept 1 the price will be 895EUR.
Prerequisites: For this retreat it will be best if you're comfortable with all the poi basics.
- You may have to obtain an electronic visa to enter Turkey. It only takes a few minutes online!
- I will also ask that you sign a release form agreeing that I can use the videos we make for Playpoi
- TADAH puts a lot of love into the food
Other notes: Yes, bring other toys! (fire-gear, hoops, levi-wands, juggling balls, slack-lines, unicorns, etc.). Also bring rain gear in case we get rain, swim suits, hiking boots, bug spray, and anything else that may help you enjoy days in paradise. :)