Get a practical case-study approach to both the legal and tax planning aspects of saving taxes in a dental practice. Learn the most effective strategies which every dentist should know!
Our speakers are recognized for their work in advising dentists on how to minimize the taxes paid in a dental practice. From them, you will learn how to implement proper structures to avoid legal pitfalls and costly traps. Our experts will take you through a case study to demonstrate effective strategies and will compare the after-tax proceeds depending on the approach taken.
By the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Describe how to reduce taxes paid by legally restructuring your practice.
- Describe how to minimize taxable income by identifying and timing expenses and revenue.
- Identify tax-saving strategies to minimize the amount of taxes paid as a practice owner.
- Identify the key legal considerations when implementing tax-saving strategies.
- Gain practical knowledge of legal matters to make informed decisions about such strategies.
- Describe how to avoid legal pitfalls and costly traps.
David Rosenthal, Business, Corporate and Healthcare Lawyer
David Chong Yen, Chartered Accountant and Tax Specialist
Registration and continental breakfast: 8:30 AM – 9:00 AM
Seminar Duration: 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Note: Continental breakfast, lunch and breaks are included
This workshop qualifies for 6 CE points, Category 3
- ODA Dentist: $165 (including HST),
- ODA Dentist - Spouse: $165 (including HST)
Note: Registration is online only
Questions: Contact Richard Pita, Program Coordinator - Member Education, at email@example.com
Cancellations received in writing up to 7 business days (by November 9th) prior to the event will be given a full refund. No refund or credit will be issued for cancellations received less than 6 business days prior to the event. The ODA reserves the right to cancel seminars as the result of unforeseen circumstances or insufficient advance registration. In the event of such a cancellation, we will provide a full refund but, regrettably, cannot accept responsibility for out-of-pocket costs incurred due to the cancellation.
Support for the ODA Practice Management Seminar Series is provided by Scotiabank