Actions and Detail Panel
Tax Talks: Get Your Questions Answered Now
Thu, 18 May 2017, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM EDT
Are you a small business owner, freelancer, entrepreneur, or artist who would love to learn how to handle tax preparation more effectively and peacefully?
Tax Talks is here to help you save time, money, and your sanity by identifying all of your unique deductions and filing on time.
Tax Talks is a practical, 90-minute engaging workshop designed to deliver short and long-term time and money savings for you.
- Understand CRA deadlines for small business owners and file on time
- Learn how CRA requirements impact small business owners (there’s even some good news!)
- Save time preparing returns - you’ll learn proven tips & tricks
- Enjoy clarity - immediate answers to your specific questions by knowledgeable experts
- Save money on the filing - use our bonus do-it-yourself electronic expense template
Bring your questions and leave feeling lighter, smarter and ready to get your taxes done in a more effective and peaceful way.
Groups are small so everyone will have time to have their questions answered.
We guarantee that you will find the workshop useful or we’ll refund your fee in full.
Plus, we’ll supply the snacks!
Date and Time
Centre for Social Innovation [CSI] Spadina
215 Spadina Ave
4th floor, Alterna Savings Room
Toronto, ON M5T 2C7