TaxCycle training seminars are once again coming to your city this fall. Whether you're thinking of switching to TaxCycle or you've already spent a few tax seasons with us, this full day of TaxCycle training will get you and your team ready for the coming tax season.
- What's new in TaxCycle this season
- Setting up TaxCycle for your office
- Using TaxCycle's Client Manager
- Scanning and importing slips from DoxCycle
- Working with forms and entering data
- Filing electronic T1013 authorizations
- Downloading from CRA Represent a Client
- Preparing family returns
- TaxCycle's review tools
- EFILE (and what to do if you need paper file)
- Customizing templates for letter and email correspondence
- Print options and printing
- Completing a T1-ADJ
- Tracking tax return workflow
This session qualifies for 6.5 CPD credits.
Admission includes continental breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack.
Presented by Trilogy Software's founder and CEO, Cameron Peters
Learn from the person who started TaxCycle. Those who've seen Cameron present in the past know that his presentations are peppered with useful tips and tricks for an efficient tax season. And, there are always a few surprises as Cameron often adapts the presentation based on questions from attendees.
When & Where
Trilogy Software, makers of TaxCycle and DoxCycle
Trilogy Software makes TaxCycle Canadian professional tax preparation software and DoxCycle source document management software for a modern and efficient paperless tax office experience. Cameron Peters, CEO and Founder, is an over 30-year veteran of the tax software industry and the original creator of Cantax® and ProFile®.
Backed by software support you can count on, support requests are answered in Canada by the tax analysts and developers who build TaxCycle. From EFILE-first workflow to 100% guaranteed tax calculations like the “no-click” split pension optimization, you’ll discover hundreds of delightful innovations by downloading a fully functional TaxCycle and DoxCycle trial at www.taxcycle.com.