Who Should Attend
Workers and managers in professional service industries, considering or pursuing an alternative path to agiility. Applying Kanban at the team level gets the team's invisible work organized, gives people relief from overburdening so that they can get things done with quality and pride of workmanship.
This class is part of a weeklong modular training program taking place in Montreal on November 21-25, 2016. Check out other training classes offered and combination tickets.
Special offer: register four colleagues from the same company, bring the fifth one for free.
If you have a group of 10 or more, please contact us for a quote for a private class.
Meet the Trainers
Alexei Zheglov is a Kanban Coaching Professional (KCP) and the first Accredited Kanban Trainer (AKT) in Ontario. Daniel Doiron is the first Accredited Kanban Trainer (AKT) from Québec. You get the first and the best. The delivery will be bilingual: whether you prefer English or French or a mix of two languages, we'll provide that.
- Sustainability agenda, Kanban principles and practices
- Basic Kanban concepts, such as the visual board, WIP, and local cycle time metric
- Conducting Kanban-style standup meetings and replenishment
- Kanban board designs, WIP limits and risks
- Proto-Kanban patterns and their benefits
- Limitations of team-level Kanban, understanding full Kanban systems, service-orientation, what more can be done with Kanban for customer satisfaction and business performance and how to proceed there
This training class is certified by Lean Kanban University (LKU) as TKP level training. Participants receive standard LKU certificates of class completion. LKU awards the Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP) credential to those successfully completed this class.
- Lean Kanban University's certified training curriculum and teaching methods were created through collaboration of leading Kanban experts and validated in hundreds of training classes around the world.
- You get pragmatic, actionable guidance you can implement in your organization next week - because it doesn't require permission, budget or getting others to change
- See above about the trainers
- Attendee substitutions are allowed anytime until the start of the class
- Refunds are provided as follows: 35 days or more, 100%; 15 days or more, 50%
- The organizer reserves the right to cancel classes if registrations are insufficient.
When & Where
Lean A-to-Z, Inc.
Alexei Zheglov is recognized by Lean Kanban University (LKU) as a Kanban Coaching Professional (KCP) and is an Accredited Kanban Trainer (AKT) - the first one in Central Canada. He brings to the table two decades' experience in computer software industry and a decade of process improvement.
Alexei founded Lean A-to-Z, Inc. to bring Lean product development and Kanban to intellectual organizations who seek these modern management ideas and pragmatic guidance to improve their high-technology businesses. As the firm's principal consultant, he has consulted and trained professionals, managers and executives in Canada, the US, Europe, Asia and South America. His clients represent a wide range of industries, including software, IT, biotechnology, financial services, education and transportation.
Alexei is well respected in the Kanban expert community, speaks frequently at international Lean Kanban conferences and keeps a blog at connected-knowledge.com.