Actions and Detail Panel
TEI: 51st Annual Canadian Tax Conference
Sun, 7 May 2017, 4:30 PM – Wed, 10 May 2017, 1:00 PM EDT
Join us at the 51st Annual Canadian Tax Conference and Celebrate the 150th anniversary of Confederation
We have another excellent program with the participation of government officials and many prominent tax experts. Please review agenda here
Register by end of day Friday April 14 to be eligible for the early bird prize.
Hotel Room Reservations
- The Fairmont Chateau Laurier (host hotel for the conference). Phone 1800.441.1414 and reference the TEI Tax Conference or online at https://resweb.passkey.com/go/taxexecutivesinstitute2017. Deadline is April 14, 2017 but rooms are subject to availability so reserve soon. Room rate $299 + service charges and taxes, single occupancy.
- Lord Elgin, phone 1800.267.4298
- Novotel Hotel, phone 1855.677.3033
- Arc Hotel, phone 1800.699.2516
Terms and Conditions
Conference registration fee is full conference including Sunday reception, Monday evening event (to celebrate Canada) and Tuesday gala reception. Single day passes are not available. Registration fees are final and cannot be refunded.
- Registration, hotel room block: Jane-Ann Crombeen - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Program, sponsorship: Steve Perron - email@example.com
We look forward to seeing everyone in Ottawa:
- Steve Perron - Vice President Canadian Affairs
- Paul Magrath - Chair, Canadian Income Tax Committee
- David Card - Chair, Canadian Commodity Tax Committee