Actions and Detail Panel
Temple Built of Living Stones
Mon, 6 Nov 2017, 7:00 PM – Tue, 7 Nov 2017, 4:30 PM PST
Interested in Catholic Worship and Sacred Liturgical Space ?
Plan to join us for this National Catholic Liturgical Conference as Fr. Michael McGourty, a liturgist from the Archdiocese of Toronto, reflects on our rich identity as members of the Body of Christ visibly evident in our sacred space and liturgical symbols.
Fr. Michael will reference The Order of a Dedication of a Church and an Altar to guide his reflection.
WHEN: Monday November 6 ; 7:00 p.m.- 9:00 p.m. & Tuesday November 7 @ 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. The Conference will close with Mass at Canadian Martyrs Church Richmond; Archbishop Miller, C.S.B., Archbishop of Vancouver presiding.
A Banquet will follow in the Parish Hall. (Please purchase tickets below).
Don't want to have to go out for lunch on Tuesday! Then choose this...Full Registration with Tuesday Lunch Option
ACCOMMODATIONS: VANCOUVER MARRIOTT AIRPORT HOTEL: Special Rate: $159/night. Deadline for special rate: October 6! To reserve a room with 2 beds please call the hotel directly 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m. PDT @ 604.233.3991.
** Related Information and Add-on Registrations/Tickets**
1. Pilgrimage to Westminster Abbey, Mission - Monday November 6 (8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.)
2. CLOSING BANQUET following Mass (Tuesday @ 7:00 p.m. @ Canadian Martyrs Church)
3. **WCL, OLC, ALC Additional REGISTRATION**: Western Conference for Liturgy, Ontario Liturgical Conference, & Atlantic Liturgical Conference Registration for Wednesday November 8.
1. Can I particpate on only Monday or only Tuesday?
Yes, please contact the National Liturgy Office for a link to a special registration form.
2. Are there deadlines for registration?
Yes, there are cut-off dates for the Pilgrimage and the Banquet (Monday October 16). Due to contractual agreements there will be no refunds on any fees for Conference Registration, the Pilgrimage or the Banquet after this date.
3. What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
There is a free hotel shuttle to and from YVR. Hotel guests park for free! The hotel is minutes away from the last stop (Richmond-Brighouse) on the Canada Line of the SkyTrain.
4. How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Angela Smith, National Liturgy Office: 613.241.9461 ext. 154 or e-mail: email@example.com