San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
"You cannot change your life
until you change something you do everyday."
Are there tried and true principles that are always certain to help a person grow? John Maxwell says the answer is "yes". He has been passionate about personal development for over fourty years, and for the first time, he teaches everything he has learned about what it takes to reach your potential.
You are invited to join this 10 week virtual personal growth mastermind group. During our 10 week journey, we will be reading, studying, learning and discussing content from John C. Maxwell's best selling book The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth.
Learn the laws of growth that will help you reach your potential in life such as:
The Law of Intentionality - Growth Doesn't Just Happen
The Law of Awareness - You Must Know Yourself to Grow Yourself
The Law of Pain - Good Management of Bad Experiences Leads to Great Growth
Enroll now. Space is limited to only 7 participants!
10-WEEK JOURNEY OVERVIEW
Each participant will receive weekly study guides (delivered electronically) to capture notes and action items during the interactive mastermind sessions. Participants will need to purchase a copy of the book prior to our first session.
The first call on September 14th is scheduled for 45 minutes and it's a 'Meet and Greet' call. This will give you the opportunity to introduce yourself to other participants and give you a chance to get to know others. We'll also review expectations and ensure everyone can connect through the ZOOM video conferencing application. Week 1 of our study begins September 21st, 2016.
- CH1 The Law of Intentionality: Growth doesn't just happen
- CH2 The Law of Awareness: You must know yourself to grow yourself
- CH3 The Law of the Mirror: You must see value in yourself to add value to yourself
- CH4 The Law of Reflection: Learning to pause allows growth to catch up with you
- CH5 The Law of Consistency: Motivation gets you going - discipline keeps you growing
- CH6 The Law of Environment: Growth thrives in conducive surroundings
- CH7 The Law of Design: To maximize growth, develop strategies
- CH8 The Law of Pain: Good management of bad experiences leads to great growth
- CH9 The Law of the Ladder: Character growth determines the height of your personal growth
- CH10 The Law of the Rubber Band: Growth stops when you lose the tension between where you are and where you could be
- CH11 The Law of Trade-Offs: You have to give up to grow up
- CH12 The Law of Curiosity: Growth is stimulated by asking Why?
- CH13 The Law of Modeling: It's hard to improve when you have no one but yourself to follow
- CH14 The Law of Expansion: Growth always increases your capacity
- CH15 The Law of Contribution: Growing yourself enables you to grow others
What is a Virtual Mastermind Group?
A Mastermind Group is a small group of people, led by a certified facilitator, who meet together online regularly for a set period of time in order to learn and grow together. A Mastermind differs from lunch and learns, workshops, and training, because it is focused on discussion, self-discovery, and personal application.
Who should participate?
Anyone who desires to grow, learn and develop is a great candidate for a Mastermind group.
When are the sessions and how long are they?
All online meetings will be on Wednesday afternoon from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM AST. Our group meets from September 14th to November 23rd, 2016. That's 10 hours of professional development!
Do I need to purchase my own copy of John's book "The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth?"
Yes you do need to purchase your own copy of the book. The $197 (+HST) is the fee for the Mastermind group which includes the weekly handouts and a certificate of completion at the end of the session.
How do I connect to the weekly virtual sessions?
Once you have registered and paid, your attendance is confirmed and the organizer will email you the online meeting connection details. If you are unable to connect using the ZOOM Video Conferencing link, you can connect through telephone using the conference call line provided. Note that long distance charges may apply.
When & Where
Michael Hayes - Changing Leaf Inc.
Developing Leaders Who Create Confidence and Inspire Trust
My name is Michael Hayes and I am a Certified John Maxwell Coach, Teacher and Speaker and President of Changing Leaf Inc. My passion involves developing the skills and behaviours of leaders to positively influence people to realize their potential for greatness.
My mission is to add the most value to you, your teams, and your organization by helping you grow your leadership influence. When leaders get better and grow their influence, they are better equipped to help their people grow. And when people are growing within an organization, everyone is more productive, morale increases, customer satisfaction goes up and teams build trust with each other.
No matter where you are in your leadership development journey, I believe you have the potential and opportunity to positively impact the lives of many people. It is a joy for me to see you succeed and I am here to help you, partner with you and coach you. If you have any questions about the events listed below or other services we offer, please connect with me. You can do that by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can follow me on Twitter: @changingleafca.