The Art of the Follow-up! - Keys to keep it going!
Tuesday, 15 September 2015 from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM (EDT)
Getting your ROI from Events, Webinar #3
The Art of the Follow-up! - Get the keys to keep it going.
This is the third of a three part webinar series from WBE Canada: 'Getting your ROI from Events' designed to help those planning to attend major events this fall like: EXCELerate2015 or Connect, Collaborate, Succeed. It is also ideal for anyone gearing up to get the most out of their event attendance this fall.
DATE: September 15, 2015
TIME: 1:00PM - 2:00PM (EST)
Get the most from a networking situation with real people – real face time – real sound bites
You will learn:
- Tips on how to prioritize contacts made at the event (including – how to Plan Ahead!)
- Tool to keep track and manage your follow-up
- The importance of the Visual impact to be remembered especially after the event!
• Video blogging
•Techniques to perform confidently in front of a camera
• The easiest way to upload a video to the web in minutes
• The #1 secret to being fantastic on video
Marty Britton, Britton Management Inc.
Jaeny Baik, Jaeny Baik Media
Other webinars in the series included:
August 27: Webinar #1 - Getting Ready, Setting the Stage … to get the most from your event marketing investment! Speaker: Chala Dincoy
September 3: Webinar #2 - You're On! … network the event- Make the most of in-person connections, with Julia Hubbel, The Hubbel Group